- To increase public awareness on the best practices in the management of natural resources.
- To contribute towards climate change mitigation and adaptation measures
- To promote gender equity in the utilisation natural resources
- To promote transparency and accountability in the management and utilisation of natural resources for the common good
- To enhance good governance in the management of natural resources
Our core values
Believes in employing well trained, highly knowledgeable and skilled staff to deliver high-quality services through conducting research and confidently advocating for best practices in natural resource management.
Teamwork & Commitment
STREC gives due importance to working together to achieve a common objective, respecting each other’s contribution, realizing and appreciating that togetherness is prime to the accomplishment of tasks.
Transparency & Accountability
STREC believes in being open in all ways and at all times, by ensuring continued sharing information, reporting about ongoing projects and provide accurate information on resources in the annual reporting.
STREC places a high value on the preservation of life, property, and the environment.
STREC expects its members and other networks/partnerships to conduct themselves in a manner beyond reproach